Sump Pump Installation & Sump Pump Repair
Whether your basement is used for laundry, hobbies, storage or a family room, a sump pump system is the best solution for keeping your basement and belongings dry. Elsmore Plumbing wants you to be fully satisfied, so we'll help you choose the best sump pump for your needs.
Do you have a battery backup installed for your sump pump? If not, ask us about getting one installed. Your sump pump won't be effective without one if your power goes out.
What can a sump pump do for you?
- A sump pump is used to effectively remove any excess groundwater or rainwater that has built up around the basement or crawl space of a property.
- A sump pump can be essential to maintaining the quality of your foundation and prevent your basement from flooding.
- A sump pump is very effective at keeping your basement as dry as possible on a consistent basis.
- Important: make sure you have a battery backup installed in case your power goes out. Otherwise, your sump won't be effective.
Where is a sump pump installed?
- A sump pump is installed underground and out of the way and never an eyesore.
- Installation is quick and easy with our experienced and well-trained employees.
Sump pump brands that we use:
We won’t leave you high and dry - we’ll just keep your basement dry.